Carpet Cleaning Services
(Surrey, Langley, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam & Port Moody)
The carpet in your home acts as its very own filter, and a large filter at that. Just like any other filter, it’s important to ensure that you regularly maintain it to ensure that it’s properly doing its job, and ensuring the air that you breath is fresh!
Carpets receive a ton of wear and tear, especially if you have kids or furry ones like cats and dogs. Important to the air quality, appearance, and overall cleanliness of your house is staying on top of the one area that sometimes can be neglected. Vacuuming can be a great way to pick up debris and bigger objects, but can often miss the fine things which can be responsible for air quality, feel, and scent!
At Coronation Cleaning Services, our 5-step carpet cleaning process not only cleans, but sanitizes yours soft floors as well.
Carpet Cleaning Process
- Our certified technicians will do a complete and comprehensive pre inspection to address any specific areas of concern. Life happens and it lands on the floor!
- Pre-treatment is key to a successful cleaning. Our natural based cleaning solutions cut through spots and spills. Safely breaking down food, drink and everything else your family can throw at it!
- Agitation. A little elbow grease to loosen up deep traffic wear and ground in spots and spills
- Our high-powered steam rinse flushes away foot traffic as well as spots and spills, while naturally sanitizing your carpets with heat.
- Fresh Guard protects against future spills and wear. Making vacuuming and spot removal effortless. Have a trouble spot? We’ll come clean it for free for 1 year!
Professional Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Care Services
Our expert house cleaning services remove dirt, dust, and harmful allergens from the soft fabrics in your home. Whether you’re moving into a new home and want a fresh start, or just need a maintenance cleaning, the Coronation team ensures your carpets look great.
Why choose Coronation Cleaning Services? Our technicians take the time to discuss options with your specific carpet cleaning needs, and will help give suggestions from what should be used while we are in home, and some tips on maintaining it after we leave. Furthermore, our team is fully insured, bonded, and covered by WCB for total peace of mind.
Our technicians come equipped with not only the best in supplies, but also a range of equipment options from our van-mounted carpet cleaning equipment, to a range of portable solutions to ensure that no crevice is left behind!
When you call one of our customer service rock stars that will be able to help schedule your next carpet cleaning appointment. We do our best to accommodate your schedule and provide various options of dates and times where we can slot you in for service. Before your service we will contact you to remind you of the date and time of your visit with one of our expert carpet-cleaning technicians. Upon completion of the work, you will receive a detailed checklist outlining any notes or observations, as well as a digital copy of your receipt.
So hurry up and call us today, we will be happy to help refresh your home or business, with the trusted team here at Coronation Cleaning Services.